Mens Navy Wholecut Oxfords by PAUL PARKMAN
- Wholecut, medallion toe handmade oxfords
- Navy hand-painted calfskin upper
- Natural leather lining and inner sole
- Purple burnished leather sole
Please check the size of your feet or waist using our Sizing Guide.
PAUL PARKMAN shoes and belts are all handmade, just for you. It's really important to follow this step to ensure your new shoes or belt fit you perfectly.
Size matters! So let's get this right for you.
- While seated, place your foot on a piece of paper in front of you.
- With a pencil, trace around your foot. Hold the pencil as straight up-and-down as possible whilst measuring; be sure that your pencil remains in constant contact with your foot during this process.
- With a ruler, measure your drawn foot length. Please take the measurement from the tip of your LONGEST toe to the back of your heel.
- Use this measurement to determine your shoe size on our chart.
- If you would like to buy half sizes, please contact us for a custom order.
- For sizes greater than UK 12.5 (US 13) please contact us, as we can produce sizes up to UK 14.5 (US 15) if required.
- Take your measurements at the end of the day when your feet are at their largest.
- Wear the socks you'll wear with your new shoes when you measure.
- Measure both feet and fit your shoes to the larger foot.
- If you are doing the measurement by yourself, you will get more accurate results if you sit in a chair when measuring.
- If you have someone helping you take your measurements, standing is the best choice.
- You may take measurements in inches or centimeters.
- The size of a shoe may depend on many factors, such as the width and shape of your feet or the style of the shoes. Dimensions mentioned on this page are intended to give an educated guess only. Be aware that, even though your measurements may be correct, your shoe size could still be different.
- Please measure your waist circumference.
- Use that measurement to determine your belt size from the chart.
- Belts are sized from the tip of the buckle to the middle hole.
Remember, our products are handmade and we need 15 days to make them for you. That means once we receive your order we will put your shoes into production and send the shipment to you within 15 days.
Orders are sent from our European factory to our warehouse in the UK and onward to you. We will provide you with a tracking number so that you can monitor progress along the way.
Although international shipping is free, you are responsible for paying any additional costs such as duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees. These charges can vary widely and are often based on the price and type of item, package weight and dimensions, origin country, taxes, duties, and fees of the country of destination. Your shoes will be shipped from the UK so any customs duty for importation will be due from you, the consignee.
We hope you love your shoes when they arrive. But if you decide to return them for any reason, you'll need to read our Returns Policy
N.B Return requests due to custom taxes and duty payments will not be accepted. Please contact the customs authorities in your country before placing your order to verify the relevant costs and restrictions.